Another day, another fraudulent binary options app!
But what makes this binary options scam different is the amazing lengths Nesdek Inc will go to in order to steal your money. I have been able to thoroughly examine this binary options app, and I can confidently say it is a shameless scam.
I have had conversations with ‘representatives’ from Nesdek Inc and their sister binary broker (Binary Book) and the fact they couldn’t keep their lies straight, had them hanging up the phone.
Get comfortable because this review is going to be an interesting ride!
Name: Nesdek Inc/ The Nesdek App
Type: Binary Options Trading
Claimed Creator: Mike McDonald
Cost: $250 onwards to trade.
Silly Scam?: Yes
What is The Nesdek App?
The Nesdek App follows the same blueprint as it’s scamming predecessors (The Brit Method, Neo2, Copy Buffett etc). It basically requires you to sign up to a ‘recommended broker’ whom you are required to deposit a minimum amount of money with (usually $250). After you have deposited at least $250, you are then given access to the auto trading App which makes trades for you.
The recommended broker the Nesdek App transferred me to was Binary Book. Binary Book is a sister company of the Nesdek App, and is unregulated. This straight away rings alarm bells. The Nesdek App platform looks like this:
The App then does all the work for you and depletes your account by trading recklessly. The App is marketed as 100% free, but as is the case with all of these auto trading app’s, they require a deposit. Both the broker and the ‘company’ then steal all the money you have deposited and all the promises made become worthless sweet nothings.
Fake Names, Fake Results & Fake Promises!
Just looking at the homepage of Nesdek Inc makes me sick to my stomach. And this is because I have personally been scammed by people like Nesdek Inc who lure in people wishing to genuinely make money online.
When visiting the website, we are faced with a sales video and various promises made by Fiverr actors including Mike McDonald. These wannabe actors/idiots don’t even seem genuine.
There are quite a lot of SHADY tactics used by the Nesdek Inc, so I will break them down.
- A deceptive timer is used to make the visitor feel they are going to miss out if they don’t sign up. The timer doesn’t ever run out though, as scammers typically wait and harass people to sign up (more on that later).
- Many reputable brands and company logo’s are used without permission (Kaspersky, Nestle, Bosch etc). These brands and companies have absolutely NO link with Nesdek Inc, and they are FRAUDULENTLY used to entice the visitor to sign up.
- Speaking of permission, Nesdek also use logo’s from reputable publications like NBC News, The New York Times and Forbes. The quotes are made up, and these publications have NEVER spoke about Nesdek Inc. A lot of SCAMS use this tactic to steal money.
- There are SO MANY fake testimonials with fake names. I’ll give Nesdek an A for effort, but a big fat FAIL for execution as the rubbish that is coming out the mouths of these actors is not even believable. Add to that the fact that the Facebook testimonials are not even CLICKABLE, signalling that they are made up by Nesdek.
- All the YouTube testimonial videos are made by Fiverr actors who claim to have made so much money from The Nesdek App. One of the pictures used as a testimonial is taken directly from Shutterstock, again illustrating that the App is based on LIES. Why can’t we contact these people? Why are they not authentic? Why do they seem to be reading from a script? If they were so rich, why do they look so basic? The mind boggles!
- Fake awards. Nesdek Inc uses made up award badges for their scam, but nobody has ever recognized nor spoke about them. Nesdek Inc is a MADE UP company. There is no information on this SCAM being awarded for anything.
The Nesdek App EXPOSED!
I signed up with Nesdek Inc to see how far this scam actually goes, and the results are shocking. If all the above doesn’t convince you that the Nesdek App is a scam, please read on.
First of all, Nesdek Inc is a newly formulated ‘company’ whose website has only been registered on May 10th 2016. Consequently, all their spiel about members making a lot of money is blatantly a lie.
Upon signing up for the Nesdek App, I received a phone call from Lucy Owen from Nesdek Inc. She told me that ‘Binary Book’ is a regulated broker that Nesdek Inc work with and that my money is safe. LIES! Binary Book is a new SCAM broker which is UNREGULATED and it hasn’t even existed long. I then asked for her email address and that question revealed a lot. As they say, the devil is in the detail and she exposed herself for the liar that she is.
She gave her email address as firstname.lastname@example.org. Wait a minute, I thought you told me you were calling from Nesdek? After I questioned this, she put the phone down straight away. She then probably went to speak to her boss in charge of this evil scam to ask them what to say.
She then called me back basically saying that she is from Nesdek and the broker Binary Brook is separate from them. OK, but that still doesn’t answer why you said you were from Nesdek but your email is from Binary Book. But this answers itself because Binary Book and Nesdek are both in cahoots to profit by scamming other people.
I then asked whether my money is safe and whether the profits are guaranteed She said absolutely, and that Nesdek is regulated by the EU? Ahhhh….what?! Regulated by the EU? That doesn’t even make sense! You would have to be a pretty big corporation to be regulated by the EU and I don’t think they are into binary option scams. I could tell by her voice that she knew she didn’t know what she was talking about.
Also, profits would NEVER be guaranteed in binary options. This was a MAJOR sign of this being a scam as this stupid woman was saying anything and everything to get me to deposit. No M’aam! Not today!
She then went on to say she will offer me a 100% bonus if I deposit today. But this promotional offer will end today, so I should hurry up and deposit. I told her to call me back later, and call me back she did. I was avoiding her calls, and she consecutively called me at least 7-10 times, illustrating what a bunch of money hungry, thirsty, manipulative, lying, conniving sharks Nesdek Inc are.
The Nesdek App Is A Silly Scam!
All of the above illustrates that The Nesdek App is 100% a certified SCAM! From the fake testimonials, Fiverr actors and fake promises, Nesdek Inc will say anything to scam your pockets.
If you see reviews endorsing this scam please ignore it. These reviewers are getting paid by Nesdek Inc to write good things about them when their is nothing GOOD about them at all.
If you have been scammed by Nesdek Inc/The Nesdek App or want to know more about this Silly Scam, please don’t hesitate to contact me under this article and I will get back to as soon as possible. Also, don’t forget to like and share this article if it was useful to you 🙂
Want A GENUINE Work From Home Opportunity? Click Here!